Little hand training for 2 months baby
Little hand training for 2 months baby
Your baby has been constantly discovering new things since birth.
Look, I found my mother, I found my dad, now it’s time to find myself, let’s start with small hands.
Psychologists consider fingers to be “outposts of wisdom.”
Discover small hands, train small hands, and integrate this intelligent practice warfare into your baby’s daily life. Only in this way can your baby show his potential of wisdom in his free finger movements.
The baby found a small hand!
1. Look at the two-month-old baby lying in a small cradle. If no one is accompanying, he will no longer cry and hope to attract attention.
He raised his small hand and stared intently, as if he had discovered a new continent. He refused to look away for a long time. When he was occasionally happy, he would open his mouth and smile slightly, revealing the innocence and happiness of the baby.
2. In addition to watching the baby who sucked for two months, he found another function of the hand, which is to eat.
Because the fine movements of the fingers have not yet been developed, the baby at this time always holds the little hand into a fist, and then plugs the mouth, attracting and attracting with interest, and occasionally tapping with the tongue, it looks very delicious.
3, shoot If there is something of interest in front of your eyes, the baby will step on her legs, and raise her small hands from time to time, beat and beat on the chest.
Because the baby’s small hand movements and unconscious control over this period, it is more of a random shake, but if it touches an object, the baby will still have some basic gripping reactions.
Start exercising little hands!
1. The baby who massages for two months often clings to his fist and refuses to let go. At this time, with the soft skin of the mother, gently touch the back of the baby’s hand, and then slowly help him open his fingersOne-by-one massage can exercise the baby’s finger flexibility and let him know the changes caused by finger extension.
2. The grasping baby has a preliminary grasping response. In order to strengthen this ability, parents should often create opportunities for the baby to perform grasping training.
Use your fingers or a toy with a handle to touch his little palm, let the baby grab it, then break free, and repeat the training, so that the baby can flex his fingers.
3. Touch different types of waste materials such as cotton, silk, wool, paper, plastic, metal, metal, etc., and place them on the crib with an elastic band. The distance is based on the baby’s ability to touch.The baby tries to grasp and let the baby promote the development of finger perception by touching.
Training Tips 1. The colors are rich in yellow, red, and blue. This gorgeous color can stimulate your baby’s vision and attract their attention. Therefore, when choosing toys, you should try to be as bright as possible.
2. The sound stimulates the baby to like flapping and playing with his hands. Then wear a small bell on the baby’s hand. When he moves, the clear and pleasant sound will make him wave the little hand harder to try.
3. Remove the obstruction. When the baby is playing with his hand, his little hand should be clearly exposed to the line of sight. There should be no obstructions such as clothing and gloves. In this way, the baby’s hand, eyes, and heart coordination ability will be better obtained again.work out.
Tips: 1. Be careful and patience. The baby is still young, and you ca n’t quickly feel the good intentions of your parents, so the progress will be particularly slow. You must not rush to achieve success, even because your baby is not cooperative.And discouraged, but we must adhere to the principle of meticulous patience, step by step.
2, Persistently looking at the cute baby, doing everything is full of fun, but over time, it will inevitably produce fatigue.
However, any training needs to accumulate over the months to produce results. Therefore, make a plan for yourself and arrange a few minutes for your baby every day, which is both parent-child communication and learning time.